This book is written and illustrated by Clive Whichelow. It is another humorous book, especially for people “of a certain age”. Every topic (and I counted 39) comes with a colourful illustration, even the Introduction.
I particularly enjoyed the ones on
- “The Advantages Of Not Having To Use A Computer”,
- “The Advantages Of Not Depending on A Mobile Phone”,
- “Why You Prefer Books To E-Readers”,
- “Things That Older People Know That Youngsters Don’t”,
- “Why Your Social Life Is Better”,
- “How You Can Still Surprise People”,
- “Things That Just Don’t Happen When You’re Young”,
- “Things You Can Do That Youngsters Can’t”.
I really must look out for more books like this — so uplifting and inspiring!