This little book is written by Dr William Wan, General Secretary of the Singapore Kindness Movement, founded in 1997. The 5 benefits are:
- Personal Happiness – doing nice things for people lead to a significant increase in people’s positive moods;
- Happy Families – kindness and graciousness are deeply rooted at home;
- Good Health – being kind lifts you up both mentally and physically;
- Success at Work – kindness creates a more healthy and effective work force;
- Kindness Begets Kindness – we learn to be kind when we learn to be thoughful.